Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2016
Location: First Baptist Church of Glenarden (One of Washington’s largest African-American churches! It’s right outside of Washington, D.C. and close to a D.C. Metro Station.)
Registration: Will Open on Tuesday, September 1st! (Please note, last year the SFLA National Conference sold out in November, so make your plans now and prepare to register your group September 1st!)
Cost: $45 per student and $60 per adult before December 1st or $50 per student and $70 per adult after
Schedule: Coming soon!
The SFLA National Conference is a day full of education, training, and networking with fellow students and national pro-life leaders who know that campuses are where the pro-life movement must be.
Top 5 Reasons You Need to Attend the SFLA National Conference:
- Find potential jobs and internships in the pro-life movement!
- Meet other student pro-life leaders from across the U.S.!
- Learn how to be more effective in saving lives on your campus!
- Participate in March for Life and other pro-life events the same week!
- Hear and meet national pro-life speakers and heroes!