To kick off the New Year we are combining the January and February’s event-in-a-box to give you one awesome event. Everybody loves going to the movies with their friends. Instead of going out, bring the movies to your school with a pro-life movie screening! This is a great way to bring the pro-life discussion to your school. Hosting this fun event is an easy win for your group. The box includes everything you need to have a good time, from a pro-life movie to bags of popcorn. Feel free to host this event any time in January and February, or you can host it more than once.
What’s in the Box?
– Pro-life movie (Bella, October Baby, or Crescendo)
– “Movie Screening Guide” (including important rules)
– Pro-life Movie Discussion Question Guide (based on the movie we send)
– Advertising Flyer
– 5 Bags of popcorn
How to use the box:
Read through the “Movie Screening Guide” before your advertise the event at your school. Please read through the rules section carefully. Have the event approved by your school administration, if you run into any problems please contact your RC or firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the “Movie Screening Guide” to plan, advertise, and execute the event.
The day of the movie screening make sure all of your technology is working. Pop the popcorn and get ready to watch! After the movie, if you have a big group of people break off into smaller groups. Make sure that there is at least one member of your pro-life group per group. Use the “Discussion Question Guide” to talk about the movie and have positive discussion with your peers. If you have a small group stay together and go through the “Discussion Question Guide” as a group. Pass out group information to each non-member that attends and have a group sign-up sheet. Make sure to follow up with any students that adds their info to the sign-up sheet.
To request a FREE Embracing Controversy training by contacting your RC or clicking here.
You can order the event in a box by contacting your Regional Coordinator today!
• If you are a student in CA, AZ, or NV, please contact Emily Wilkinson.
• If you are a student in OR, WA, ID, MT, HI, or AK, please contact Lisa Atkins.
• If you are a student in CO, NM, WY, UT, or IA, please contact Lo Castillo.
• If you are a student in MI, IN, or OH, please contact R.J. McVeigh.
• If you are a student in VA, MD, DC, PA, or DE, please contact Michele Hendrickson.
• If you are a student in KY, TN, or WV, please contact Brenna Hartwell.
• If you are a student in VT, CT, NH, MA, RI or ME, please contact Jane Riccardi.
• If you are a student in NE, KS, IL, MO, ND, or SD, please contact Reagan Nielsen.
• If you are a student in WI or MN, please contact Maddie Schulte.
• If you are a student in OK or TX, please contact Katie Martin.
• If you are a student in NY or NJ, please contact Keri Landeche.
• If you are a student in GA, FL, NC, or SC, please contact Ryan Eyrich.
• If you are a student in a state not listed, contact Kassie Preut.
• If you are a college student, click here.
**SFLA Resources are only available to active high school or college student groups. If you are a youth minister or community member, please email email@example.com for other options.