Congratulations on starting another school year! We at Students for Life of America are excited for students across the nation to hit the ground running to further impact their middle school, high school, and college campuses with the pro-life message.
We are so close to abolishing abortion.
Now is the time to press harder than ever.
Our August Event-in-a-Box includes everything you’ll need to plan your year, recruit new members, and educate your campus about local healthcare resources that will redirect your peers away from Planned Parenthood.
This Event-in-a-Box will provide you with all the training and materials you’ll need to educate your peers about local FQHCs (Federally Qualified Health Centers), and how to join your group. Educate and recruit your campus to the pro-life movement!
Let’s make this year the year we see abortion abolished in America!
What’s in the Box?
- FQHC Worksheet
- 2017-2018 Plan Your Year Guide
- SFLA Recruitment Tips Sheet
- Sign-Up Sheets
- Recruitment Flyers
- Join Us Postcards (Customize them for your group!)
- Pro-Life Gen Wristbands
- Pro-Life Gen Stickers
How to Use the Box:
- Make copies of the 2017-2018 Plan Your Year Guide for your executive board to plan your specific campus events for the Contact your Regional Coordinator to schedule a Planning Your Year training for help!
- Meet with your group or individually research FQHCs within a 15-mile radius of your campus. Fill-in the FQHC Worksheet with information about women’s health, general practice, dental, and vision clinics. Make as many copies of the worksheet (double-sided) as you think you’ll need to pass out as you table. This will give your peers other places to turn for healthcare, instead of going to Planned Parenthood!
- Get permission from your school, if needed, to set up a table for recruitment and pass out the FQHC worksheet. Make copies of the SFLA Recruitment Flyers, and post them throughout campus a few days before recruiting.
- Schedule a Recruitment training with your Regional Coordinator before tabling!
- Host a Recruitment table on campus! Use the sign-up sheets, pens, Join Us cards, and goodies from SFLA to promote your group. Give students a copy of the FQHC Worksheet, along with a Join Us card, and invite them check out your group!
Order the August Event-in-a-Box by contacting your Regional Coordinator today!
If you are a student in Southern CA or AZ, contact Camille Rodriguez.
If you are a student in WA, contact Katie Lodjic.
If you are a student in CO or NM, contact Bethany Janzen.
If you are a student in MI, contact Audrey Nitzel.
If you are a student in MD, PA, DC, or DE, contact Michele Hendrickson.
If you are a student in KY or TN, contact Brenna Lewis.
If you are a student in NE, SD, or KS, contact Savannah Falter.
If you are a student in TX, contact Jillian Ferguson.
If you are a student in NY or NJ, contact Keri Landeche.
If you are a student in NC, SC, GA, or FL, contact Ryan Eyrich.
If you are a student in VT, ME, RI, NH, CT, or MA, contact Abby Young.
If you are a student in VA or WV, contact Lori Cascio.
If you are a student in Northern CA, contact Anna Arend.
If you are a student in OR or ID, contact Nichole Bentz.
If you are a student in OH, contact Morgan Getts.
If you are a student in IN, contact Anna Allgaier.
If you are a student in IA or IL, contact David Cordaro.
If you are a student in MN, contact Maddie Schulte.
If you are a student in MO, contact Reagan Barklage.
If you are a student in a state not listed, contact Tiffany Taylor.
If you don’t have a pro-life group on your campus, but are interested in starting one, please contact us. We’d love to help you get started!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.